Adventures Dune Bashing.
Professional Experienced Driver cum guide.
Pick up & drop from your location.
Live entertainment shows; Fire show, Belly dance, Tanoura Dance.
Sheesha 'Hubbly Bubbly'
Traditional Costumes for photography
BBQ Dinner Veg/Non-Veg.
Unlimited Soft drinks/Water & Tea/Coffee.
End to end services.
All Fees and Taxes
Dune bashing, Camel ride and all normal inclusions
Snacks, Beverages, Tea/Coffee & BBQ Dinner
What's Not Included
Fresh Juices or anything sold on stall
Quad Bike, Sheesha on table, VIP Services and anything not mentioned in incusions
INFANT: Age: 1 - 2
CHILD: Age: 3 - 5
YOUTH: Age: 6 - 11
ADULT: Age: 12 - 59
SENIOR: Age: 60 - 80
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
1. Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence, Private Villa
2. DTCM (Dubai Tourism) Approve License Desert Safari Guide
3. Adventurous drive to reaching high Dune for photo stop
4. Dune Bashing at red dunes al ain road
5. After dune bashing gentle drive towards Desert Camp
6. Traditional welcome at camp with Tea / Drinks
7. Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits, Dates
8. Sunset scene photography
9. Camel Riding
10. Henna Painting
11. Sheesha ‘Hubbly Bubbly’
12. Local Arabic Dress Photography
13. Unlimited Soft Drinks ( Coke, Sprite ) Water, Tea
14. Live BBQ, international Buffet Dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
15. Full Light and Sound on stage and around the Camp
16. Live Fire Show
17. Two Tanura Egyptian Artists Dance Colourful Lighting Show
18. Two Live Belly Dance Show on Arabic Music
19. Drive back dubai & drop off your location
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to United Arab Emirates by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in United Arab Emirates. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in United Arab Emirates and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to United Arab Emirates.