A guided tour to the luxury Burj Al Arab Dubai with our private transportation from your hotel in Dubai.
1. Experience the beauty of luxury of the world’s only 7 star hotel Burj Al Arab
2. Guided tour of 90 minutes with our English guide
3. Visit of Royal suites and Burj Al Arab boutique
4. Enjoy Arabic tea and welcome juices
5. Get brief history of the journey of construction and structure
6. Convenient pick up and drop off from your hotel in Dubai
90 Minutes guided tour of Burj Al Arab
What's Not Included
ADULT: Age: 4 - 80
Dress code to be semi casual
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Regular temperature checks for staff
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Children below 4 years are free of charged when booked with paid adults
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Public transportation options are available nearby
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Experience may be cancelled due to Insufficient travelers
What To Expect
Burj Al Arab
A guided tour to the world’s luxurious hotel Burj Al Arab. Receive pick up at your hotel door step and get start your journey towards the exploration of World’s only 7 star hotel Burj Al Arab. At ticketing lounge you will be receiving a badge of being a visitor of the hotel under your name and start the journey on an electric buggy with our English speaking guide.
Following will be the program through out the tour. after the tour our driver will drop you back to the hotel.
• With buggies to Escort to Burj Al Arab Hotel
• Stop on bridge for pictures on the way
• Arrival at hotel with welcome and introduction about Burj Al Arab
• Walk towards water presentation and dancing fountains area
• Visit of royal suite guided and visit of second suite royal self guided (to make pictures)
• Experience suite visit (visuals and historical presentation)
• Welcome juices and tea coffee (12 floor)
• Access to the Burj Al Arab Boutique
• End of tour at Hospitality desk
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to United Arab Emirates by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in United Arab Emirates. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in United Arab Emirates and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to United Arab Emirates.